Followers

9/22/11

Can any parents help with....

Dear Wonderful Murch families, I am doing this spray painting activity with 5th graders outdoors with our stencil designs this Friday and I just realized I will not have time to go get the spraypaint for I have a Professional Development class from 4-8pm downtown today, Thursday and won't have time to get it once I get out. Serves me right for not looking at my calendar all week and for leaving things last minute, but if you can help I will owe YOU a big one. Does any parent live nearby a hardware store or an art store and can pick me up 3 different colors of spray paint? I will of course reimburse you for them. I would need any 3 colors listed below.... red, orange, green, blue, green, purple, OR black Please email me BEFORE you go so I don't get 2-3 parents going out to get them. Thanks in advance for your help...... Miriam
Miriam.Cutelis@yahoo.com

No comments: