Followers

3/11/11

Whole-School Auction Project Picture

Finally.....here is the image of the whole-school auction project Regina Holliday and I worked on for this year. My contribution was making sure every single child in the school added a 'twig' to the 3d tree you see on the left. In my own work I create trees and roots using molded paper on canvas, so this was such an amazing experience for me to share my own personal style with each child. Regina's contribution to this piece was working with the children to make the amazing moths you see and the very dramatic night painting. I just love that moon......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

beautiful! love the variety in the moths, within their inherent unity...the contrast of the colors in the night time dark sky are particularly lovely. Yea!