Followers

8/25/10

Ms. Lipshie's 1-2 class in action

Above all my classes these 3 days Lipshie's 1-2 class worked together as if they've been a class for months. It surprised me to see them work so well together on day 3 that I had to take pictures. You too will be impressed!!
Young artists worked on decorating their portfolio folders using their names in block letters.
What a focused student!
So proud of their work.
Now this was fairly unusual. Four boys sitting around talking about each other's work. It was very heartwarming.

A young artist experimenting with his tools. That looks like fun.
Artists call this being "in the zone".
I just wanted to hug them all, they worked so nicely. You could have heard a pin drop.
Another very focused artist.
And another...
Look at that name!!




Once in a while the kids want to pose for me.....

Kids peacefully sharing supplies.

No comments: