Followers

8/25/10

Art Classroom Tour FALL 2010

Hey all!! I have taken a few pictures of the studio art room.....enjoy!
Here I keep all my art book resources, and my library books related to lessons we are learning.
Here are my vocabulary walls, one for each grade. The white cards are vocabulary words we have already worked on during these past 3 days.
This is my portfolio and anecdotal notes corner. Each class has a cubby that will hold their 2D work, and a folder for professional notes about each individual child. Yes, each child!
Over 20 types of paper varieties.
General supplies, easily labeled. I love labels...can you tell?
I write down objectives, agendas, prior knowledge and essential questions for every lesson I teach during the day. Here is a close up of the pre-k one.
Here is what all 6 classes I teach during the week looks like.

No comments: