Followers

1/30/10

Thank you parents!

I tell people over and over again about how amazing the parents are at Murch. I have been getting a steady set of 2-3 parents a day coming in to help daily in the art room. I am very grateful to these parents, and grandparents for coming in and rolling up their sleeves and risking getting dirty.....I just hope you all enjoy yourselves as much as I do. Your children too glow when they see you come through the doors and I feel it's most important for them to know that we all are just a big community and enjoy working together.

I also know there are parents out there who tell me they feel guilty not coming in to help mote. I am a working parent too and neither my husband or I have much time to go to see my son's class either. Which is why I think this blog and other forms of social technologies are so important in maintaining this community. It keeps you in the loop and a conversation starter with your child and you can always send in your recyclable contributions, which are just as important.......

Thanks again...my heart is warmed by your support and enthusiasm.

No comments: