Followers

10/18/09

FREE Blog Arts Advertisement Invite to Murch Community

I would like to extend an invite up to 15 artists in the community to post a link to their website on the Murch Art Blog for a period of 3 months at a time. I am casting a wide net here when I say "artist"..........you can be in any creative field as long as it contains appropriate content for children 5th grade and under. This is a fantastic opportunity to have your work seen by the community seeing as we get about 300 hits on the site weekly.

To be considered please follow the instructions below:

1. All materials on your site much be kid-friendly (no nudity, profanity.....etc)
2. In an e-mail send me a link to your site and one image people will click to be railroaded to your site.
3. Also include in the body of your e-mail a 4-5 word title that will sit above your image/link
4. Include in the body of your e-mail your connection to Murch.

I can only accept 15 entries.....will delete this post when I have met my quota.

No comments: