Followers

10/20/09

2nd Grade Reminders

Unfortunately, I have received only about 15 out of about the 70 needed forms requesting information about tradition foods in the 2nd grade classes. I will wait one more week and see how it goes. Also a lot of the forms I did receive in paper and online were sent back to me without food images and as much as I would love to look up and print the food images myself, I cannot possibly search and print the images for each child in all 3 classes.

Please send your forms with your images as soon as possible. If you need another form please e-mail me at Miriam.Cutelis@yahoo.com and I will be glad to e-mail you another information form. I will keep you all updated and depending on the number of responses I might change need to change plans.


No comments: