Followers

9/10/09

A HUGE Thank You To All Families Who Have Brought donations

I am absolutely in love with my parents at Murch. I put out a list of items I need and the next day families are parading in the art room with bags and BAGS of goodies. Although I cannot thank you individually I wanted to send out a HUGE thank you to these families. Your support has a direct and positive impact on the art program. See full size image





On that note, here is my current list of trash to treasure items I need for the coming weeks...

* cardboard, any size

* meat trays

* Wooden pieces (for sculptures)

* flashlights that work

* tiles

* wooden boards

* yogurt cups

* old digital camera with charger (I am aiming to have enough for a class)

* old bedsheets (solid color)

* shiny paper of any kind

* old museum catalogs/postcards/calendars

No comments: