Followers

9/10/11

Supplies needed for art (a visual list)

Dear Murch Families,
I'm sure by now you have received my letter about what supplies your child needs to participate successfully in the Murch art program. Please send in the following items if you have not already done so: If you are not sure, please ask your child or email me and I will check.

1. 2 sponges (the ones with the scrubby part on one side is best, but I'm not picky)

2. 1 old (no longer needed) t-shirt to be used as an art smock. Will be happily painted and destroyed over the course of the year. Write your child's name across the front with permanent marker. These t-shirt will stay in school in your child's locker/cubby and children will wear them to art.

3. Last and MOST importantly, send in a composition book that will serve as a sketchbook. This is not the same one as the one your child may need for music. This book will live in my art studio and be returned at the end of the year.

No comments: