Followers

4/12/10

Class Donation Requests - A visual list

I have not posted for a while. My 2-year old, Nora, threw my beloved computer on the floor and it died. I was out of commission for some time because of this, but thanks to the geniuses at Apple, I am back....they fixed it for FREE.....feelin' very lucky.

Here is our current art room Needs list. Thanks in advance for your support of your child's art class.

Needles, newspapers and flattened-out cereal boxes. The 3rd and perhaps the 4th graders will be making 3 copies of limited-edition hard-bound books based on work they do in their classes. Each page section will be need to be sewed together
and I will be needing needles.

Flattened cereal boxes will come in handy when we need to make the cover for our hard-bound limited-edition books. The cardboard is tough but not tough enough to cut with little hands.



I ALWAYS need newspapers. Children use them to paint on. we use them for paper mache.....in a week I will go through perhaps 20-30 newspapers.

No comments: